Using Connect to submit documents
10 November 2015.
If students are applying for a Student Allowance or Loan for tertiary study, we may ask for some evidence documents. They can use New Zealand Post's service Connect to quickly, easily and securely upload documents online.
- Go to www.connect.co.nz and create an account using RealMe login
- Upload verified documents
- Submit to StudyLink
All documents and a record of the students submission will be stored in their Connect vault.
Tips when submitting online:
- Double check students have all the documents we asked for
- Make sure any copies of evidence have been verified
- Any evidence of identity must be a verified copy to be accepted by StudyLink
- Scan or take a clear photo (JPG, GIF) of all the documents – make sure that any photos are good quality and easy to read
Connect is not a Ministry of Social Development (MSD) system. MSD is not responsible for the storage, security, disclosure, or loss of information provided to the Connect system.