Getting ready for 2016 online
10 February 2016.
Our contact centre is currently open from 8am to 5pm weekdays. These are our busiest weeks of the year and students may wait up to 10 minutes to talk to us - we encourage them to find out if they can do it online first.
Once they’ve got access to MyStudyLink, they can use it to:
- check the progress of theirapplication
- check if their documents have been received
- view and accept their student loan contract (if they’ve had a student loan before)
- apply for course-related costs
- check when their payments will start
- view details of next payments and previous transactions
- change the amount of their living costs
- tell us about any changes in their income
- tell us about any changes to where they live or who they live with
- view and update their personal details
- get their mail.
They can even do most things from their mobile or tablet.
If they’ve got questions, they might be able to find the answers to them online too. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.